Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Table of Contents REVAMPED

I had finally chosen a picture to replace the filler photo for my table of contents. I know that I wouldn't have placed other pictures in the table of contents because it would have made it look too busy. Since I don't know how to use a lot of features on InDesign, I did the same thing I did for my practice layout. I copied the same picture and made one transparent, then cropped the opaque original picture. The original picture had a weird glare and was too bright, so I just fixed it on Word. 

I chose this photo because I love the simplicity of the photo since I usually go for minimalist designs. I think the tree trunk and the background emphasizes the nature I was trying to capture but showcases the Jazlyn, the model. With the wind surprisingly in my favor (for once), I think the little fly-aways of her hair give it a care-free and mystical feel to it. 
              
                                                                                                                   



I placed the image in place of the filler image, but I thought something didn't fit the theme. I really loved the peach text box on the layout, but I don't think it suits this picture. I felt the peach was too bright and took away from the picture. I really like the light blush pink as it is simple and so cute, but adds some element to it. I could not successfully put the text box under the transparent box, so I will have to adjust that. 

Original Color
Cute blush pink



No comments:

Post a Comment