Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Check-In/Progress

I have about five future blog posts, and two of them will be done by the end of this week. This week, I will be editig my cover photo and placing the masthead/cover lines. I will also make a post on the day of the photoshoot and details on that.
We thought it would have been a good idea to check in with our classmates and their progress in their projects. I went to Keith since we both are doing magazines and are informed on each others projects. He thinks that the picture overall is good, but there are slight issues. I do agree that Jazlyn is slouched and there are a few different facial expressions. I was already planning to crop out a lot of it for the cover page. I did notice that we all ended up coordinating and matching tones, which is perfect for my color palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment