Saturday, March 21, 2020

Creating My Cover

For some reason, the picture is blurry here.
Creating my cover wasn't really difficult, at all to be honest. I created my cover lines to fit the theme of the magazine. The only main issue was trying to fit the descriptions in each of the three areas. I didn't really have to edit the photo in any way, and I wasn't able to anyway even if I did want to because I don't know how to use PhotoShop. I didn't see anything wrong with the picture, so it's fine.


You can see here that I changed up the fonts for some of the cover lines. For the mainline, "The Women", I undid the italicizing and made it bold. I also made the description under bigger, made it bold, and tool up three lines under. For the very left line, I changed the title to be white and also made it in regular caps. I also made the description under pink, to be able to be read against the background. I kept the middle line as it is, but changed the description color from pink to white to pop against my dress. Other than that, everything else is basically the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment