Thursday, March 5, 2020

InDesign Cover Layout

This is my confirmed layout for my cover page. For the masthead, I inserted spaces in between each letter to fill up the top row where mastheads are usually placed. The cover lines will not be final until I have my pictures were taken, which will be most likely be shot this weekend. Depending on the overall color scheme and patterns, the pink may change into another color in the palette. This is definitely not my picture, as I have used it as an example on this blog before but it is a very similar look I'm going for. I will make sure to have more background/solid colored area in the bottom half of the picture so the cover lines can be legible.

                                                               I found the color option in InDesign a little bit tricky to use at first. I had used InDesign when I was in the yearbook class freshman year, so figuring out how to work it wasn't too hard. I got used to it shortly after. I remember that Mrs. Harwell does keep a color swatch pamphlet so I chose a color similar to that from my original layout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment