Thursday, February 27, 2020

Cover Layout/Sketch

This is my basic layout for my cover page. I will most likely keep the masthead in black to give it a more traditional look, but it all depends on how the background photo turns out. As for the group picture, it doesn't have to be in this exact position as I will try many rearrangements and poses for the picture. With my color palette, I think the warm pink pops out compared to the rest of my color palette. For the main cover line, I saw examples of many magazines quoting "The Actresses" or the model(s) names. Since my women in the group are not together in a specific industry, I will most likely label the main cover line "The Women".  

I sketched the group and put it on Word and applied the rest of the details
I have not thought out the specific cover line details yet, but it will relate to one of the feature articles and some type of advice-giving. I like the look of the different fonts meshing together, creating different vibes. One font is more boxed while the other is rounded and italicized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment